Which was to use some old script strips that I got from Memriemare on Etsy while buying my ribbon.. these strips are actually part of the packaging, and I wanted to recycle them since they were so pretty:-)
I am not sure which language they are though.. hmmm
Firstly I used a page from my Basic Grey Manilla paper pad and die cut the base shape where I wanted the images to sit.. Then I randomly tore some of the strips of paper and adhered them as seen, I used the Dogwood flower wood stamp which I have never used so far and stamped on the script paper with Charcoal ink. After that I distressed the edges in Tattered rose Ranger ink.
I then used my Dusty Concord and Peeled Paint distress ink and coloured the flowers and leaves and made it quite shabby:-) I then added the sentiment and the extra bees and butterflies...
Finally I mounted it on some Basic Grey Cappella paper and Viola!!
Dogwood stamp and sentiment by Hero arts. (CL325, S5362)
Bees and butterflies stamp by Prima, not sure what its called but its a tiny stamp set (3x3)
Distress ink: Tattered Rose and Dusty Concord
Paper: Cappella, Basics Manilla by Basic Grey
Label Die 8 by Spellbinders
Hope you liked today second card!!