Saturday, September 11, 2010

Thinking of you (OWHbash)

Hi again, second post for the weekend.. you could expect more posts since I was up till 12.30 last night making sets of cards to send out for OWH, I had to make this second card similar to the first one simply because I don't like to send just one odd card amongst others.. When you see the other posts you will know what I mean;-)

So here is the next Shabby Chic card I made..



Did a bit of embossing and colouring to make this one:-) I used a sheet of butterflies I had printed out about two months ago.. When working with Digi kits I thought this would be a good way to save paper, fill a page up with the images and print it all out in several sizes at once:-) Its my way of being green!





The paper is from an older collection by Basic Grey, totally in love with the papers, this was my favourite really with the birdcages and all.. Finally a chance to use it! So there, simple and yet Shabby Chic!

Supplies:

Starburst Lace stamp and Flutterbies digi kit by Hero Arts
Crinkle ribbon from:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrairieBirdBoutique
Other stamps: Inkadinkadoo (sentiment)
Dies: Spellbinders
Cuttlebug
Antique Linen Distress ink to ink up the edges:-)

6 comments:

  1. wow! this is gorgeous, Michelle!!! beautiful color combination and love the stamped starburst lace on the pp! fabulous card! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the colours and all the elements :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous!! I still have one piece of this paper left and am soooo glad for this inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous girl..this is rocking!!
    Love the whole concept of it..

    p.s. please stop by my blog, i've left a little gift for you!
    http://tejalcreates.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing stuff michelle! I never knew there was a cooler hobby than this! :D

    ReplyDelete