Sunday, March 27, 2011

The shortest post ever and news of a sweet friends bloggerversary

Hello all:-) In case you are wondering what this post is all about.. it's not a card or a layout.. I just wanted to let you know about a sweet friends blogaversary! She is celebrating her 2 year blogaversary and there is some incredible blog candy up for grabs:-)


I managed to win last years blog candy and I must say she knows how to pull together a mean gift! Head over to Simones blog to check it out, it's going to be open for one whole month.. So dont worry if you see this a bit later...


Here is the link: http://designsbysimone.blogspot.com/2011/03/blogaversary-blog-candy-giveaway.html


P.S : I will post a layout I made last night tomorrow, didn't have time to photograph it today, just been too busy this Sunday:-( Have a great week guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment