Monday, February 6, 2012

Arrived!

Hello wonderful friends! Finally back with another post:-) After Christmas it took me quite a while to get used to my new routine, I am currently shuffling from Singapore to Sri Lanka and been busy as a bee. And this pretty little package was waiting for me when I got back!

My Hero Arts November winners gift had made it safely. I had been dying to look through the new catalog, and luckily there was one included in my gift box, Yippeee! Here are the stamps that I got:-) Thank you Hero Arts! Hugs!!!

Lot's more new goodies to play with:-) Will share my creations with them as soon as time permits.


Till then I will share with you a card I made with another stamp that I won from one of the Hero Arts challenges. As you may have noticed, it's one that seems to get used quite regularly, my go to stamp:-)



I chose a couple of pretty girly colours for this, I love how it looks super feminine!



I used my Basic Grey Olivia paper pad to cut out all the little pieces for the silly scape, and I also added a tiny little birdy from a stamp set that I was lucky to get from a stamping friend of mine.. I finished the card off with two tiny little hearts, also from a Hero arts set. And Viola!

A couple more Valentines cards need to be made, so off I go!

Hope you have a wonderful week!

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Michelle. Love the colors...my favorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty pieced with this pp! Very feminine indeed, and I love the addition of the hearts and the little bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Michelle! The colors and papers work so well together; the little bird and the hearts are such sweet details. Excellent! Hoping you'll soon be settled and back to some regular crafting time. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great use for this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! Love how you use this stamp for many different themed cards - so creative! So glad to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, Michelle! You really know how to use that stamp!

    ReplyDelete