Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Hi,

Sharing a little card I made for a friends birthday today:-) So many occasions to make cards for these days, just finished making cards for two birthdays and an anniversary!


I did a little clear strip on this card so that I could stamp some balloons flying off...(yet again!! he he)
And I used some Doodlebug chunky glitter and filled in the centers for a festive look.

I did this by filling in the balloon with Glossy accents and sprinkling glitter.. once it was dry I did another coat of glossy accents to seal it up, so that glitter wont keep coming off...

I also stamped a monster from the same kit ( Monster Fun by Hero arts) and paper pieced it with Basic Grey Lime Rickey paper. The other patterned paper I used was by Lilly Bee.

To finish off the card I used some Hero arts Jewels and added some stitching with a black pen on my orange punched border.


Thanks for dropping by,
Hugs!!!

11 comments:

  1. Super cute, love the chunky glitter and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....Super cute,Michelle! Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this totally made me smile this morning, michelle! this is a happy card, no dout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the acetate center! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love the acetate center! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! This card is so creative and sooo adorable!!! :)

    ~ Ayana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the transparency! Well done, Michelle! I'm sure this card will be much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the acetate panel! super design! love this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so creative and cute! Love the acetate centre :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cutie monster card Michelle, simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soo cute, I love it!! :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete