Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Little Wish:-)

Today I made a card for Jenny who just got married:-) Jenny and Jason, this is specially for you!

I made it in the shape of a Polaroid depicting a happy couple.



I used stamps which Simone sent me for winning her blog candy, I got so many great stamps and could not believe how generous the gift was!!! I used this Hero Arts birds stamp and a pretty sentiment from a clear set both from her. Thank you Simone!
The sentiment was embossed in white embossing powder to make it pop against the black background!


I also used Glossy Accents for the flower centers and on the two hearts. Some My Minds Eye Lush rhinestones were added for some extra wham!
Thanks for dropping by:-)

13 comments:

  1. this is so sweet! lovely card, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,

    What a wonderful card, such cute and in love birds there!! I like the black and white in the card! Wow, really great that you actually got these as a gift, wonderful! Love this card.

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect card for Jenny!! She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card for a Wedding, I am sure that Jenny with love this cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The polaroid idea is fabulou, and so well execute here! Lovely colors and a really sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle, this is so delightful! I know Jenny loves sweet, little images like this! Perfect card for her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Michelle. Nice n soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michelle,
    I just stumbled on your blog and I find so much inspiration I signed up to follow you. I love your wedding card and the idea of it. You are to clever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very, very cute, love this so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! Love the polaroid look - gorgeous card! Jenny and Jason will love this! Aww thanks hun - you are more than welcome! Enjoy all the goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness... this card is pure cuteness!!! SO Adorable! :)

    ~ Ayana

    ReplyDelete