Sunday, February 27, 2011

Remember...

Hello hello and a happy Sunday to you! Hope you are ready for another post:-)
I know I have been posting many layouts lately but I just seem to really enjoy creating these little pages of everything that matters to me in my life. So here is another.

Again I used the gorgeous Pink Paislee paper I received from Two Peas for taking part in one of their CHA challenges. I have used this paper on layouts more than any other that I have purchased myself! Two Peas, I just love them!



The photographs are some we took in Oia-Santorini. Gorgeous place to visit. I think the vivid blues of the photographs are highlighted with the little bits of oranges and green paper I used here.
The title 'Remember' is a felt word I picked up when I was in Singapore last year. I have several of these and never managed to use them so far, so here it is finally on a page:-)



I used a little row of punched hearts as an accent. And the very cute rubons are by Lily Bee.


I also used some Girls Paperie die cuts and some punched butterflies. And the journal spot is made using my Hero arts ledger background stamp. I distressed it a bit:-)



Here's more close-ups:-) The cork accent is home made with a punch and some stamping...
Isn't it fun making your own embellishments? I love having something unique on my page...



Thank you so much for dropping by today!
Have a wonderful weekend:-)
Love,
Michelle.


1 comment:

  1. as always, your details are amazing, Michelle! beautiful beautiful layout! hope you are well. =) have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete