Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bikers!

Hi there, a fabulous Thursday to you all! Today I like to share a layout I created with some photographs from Santorini. It was about our little bike ride around the island by which we explored Santorini, in and out.

For this layout I used mostly patterned paper and a few rubons, stickers and stamps. The banners are by Studio Calico. I love how they added a bit of whimsy on the layout:-)



Using a Die-Namics die, I cut out these little clouds with some pretty Basic Grey paper. I also used some card stock to punch out a postage stamp matting for my photograph and a circle to add the date. The reason I used red as a matting was so that the blue in the photograph would stand out more and I also used some yellows and muted blues to bind it all together and add a bit of colour.


I used a few October Afternoon word stickers to add sub titles around my main title 'Bad ass quad bikers'. The yellow really stands out against the blue Pink Paislee patterned paper.



This tag is home made with some My minds eye paper and a Fancy pants rubons, I nestled it over a cute Crate paper sticker for some added intrest:-)



I completed this layout with a bit of twine and journaling.

Thank you for dropping by today, and have a wonderful weekend:-)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this layout Michelle - awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome layout Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super fun layout! LOVE how playful, fun and colorful it is!

    ReplyDelete