Saturday, July 2, 2011

My first doodled layout!

Hello lovely blog friends!

Thank you for dropping by:-) Today I want to share with you the final layout of my puppy I created with the doodled accent I shared with you in one of my older posts. As you can see I added another doodle of vines on the right side of my layout as well to balance it out.



I did most of the colouring with my trusty Copics, and some with my Faber Castell markers. (this butterfly stamp is my favorite Hero arts butterfly wood block stamp, I doodled around it:-) )
I wanted my layout to have lots of colour to make it look playful and suitable to portray a puppy. I also used lots of fun accents as well as paint splatters here and there.


I love these sunny foam alpha stickers, they are by Pink Paislee and come in several colours. Needless to say, the yellow ones have been used the most:-) I love combining several different alphas to create a easy going layout.



The stamped 'pet statistics' journal spot is from a Unity stamps mini stamp. I picked it specially for this layout:-) I also used a piece of a punched out picket fence I had leftover from a previous project. Love how it adds a homely feel... ( the chipboard house too was used for the same reason)



This cute vintage button is something I picked up at Made with Love Singapore. I love shopping there.. I feel so happy spending hours and hours browsing through the aisles! he he
The transparency too is something I picked up in Singapore from a discount bin:-)

As you can see the layout is full of little bits and pieces. I tend to save up even the tiniest scraps of patterned paper, so this is a good way to utilise them:-)



Supplies:

Patterned paper- Sassafras, Basic Grey
Stamps- Hero arts, Unity stamps
Brads- Sassafras
Chipboard- Maya Road
Alphas- Cosmo Cricket, Pink Paislee, Little yellow bicycle
Glimmer mist
Martha Stewart butterfly punch

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This page is adorable, as is your pup! So fun and colorful!

    ReplyDelete