Sunday, December 19, 2010

Another Christmas Critter!

Too cute! That's all I can say about these lovely Penny Black stamps... This little kitty was so fun to colour, love his fluffy coat, perfect for a cosy Christmas wish!

I paired it up with my lovely Hero Arts Magical background stamp and sentiment.

I also used some die cutting to make it extra special..



The kitty has been pop dotted for some added dimension. he looks so cute just sitting on the corner of this card:-)



Thank you for dropping by, will be posting more cards soon as I continue making my Christmas card stack for mailing, it's late I know, but better late than never they say;-)


Supplies list:

Paper by My Minds Eye
Stamps Hero arts and Penny Black
Copics for colouring

Love,
Michelle.

6 comments:

  1. I'm late mailing my cards out too, Michelle! Love this adorable card! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a cute card Michelle lovely Images and merry christmas to you too dear...so sorry because my school have less time to blogging and not making so much card...but you are always in my heart my lovely friend...hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is so cute! Love the cute little kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this card is too cute. I just love that adorable cat image.

    ~ Ayana :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so adorable, MIchelle! super cute holiday card. love it! Happy Holidays to you and yours! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always loved these kitties! Do you know that I have cross-stitched this one years ago?!! He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete