Monday, December 13, 2010

I am back!!! and a fun card to spread some holiday cheer!

Hi again, been hectic since the store opening and the fashion show.. crafting has been very little, but this weekend I managed to squeeze in some 'Me' time:-)

So here is a fun card that I made.. Hope it makes you smile today:-)

The gingerbread men look like they spent a little too much time in the oven! he he! I got a little too excited and over inked them.. (grin)



Here's a closer look at these jolly little fellas:-) I used some silver Stickles for the buttons, looks more festive don't you think?



Here is the link in case you want to take a look at the fashion show as well as see some of my store pics:-)

Here's the supplies list:
All stamps are by Hero arts ( Christmas Trio, Get Merry, Monster Fun)
Ranger Stickles in Silver and ink in Tea Dye and Walnut Stain.
Clear embossing powder by American Crafts (Zing)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black
Glossy Accents
Patterned paper by My Minds Eye, (Colourful Christmas)


Thank you for dropping by today:-)
Lots of love,
Michelle.

11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Michelle! I'm so glad you shared the photos and info from your fashion show! AMAZING! Some of your dresses are just stunning! So excited for you! And as far as your card goes. . .I like my gingerbread men a little "well done!" Seriously. . .very cute card! Nice to see that you found some time to create, now that you're becoming a famous fashion designer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is SO cute Michelle - love the little guys flying with the balloons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah...this is really darling, love it! Makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your store & the fashion show! So many pretty things but my fave was the black & white floral dress. And your card is too cute & fun! Look forward to seeing your cards in the group again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Michelle, your fashion designs are amazing! What a talented designer you are! Wishing you much success with your new store.
    Your little gingerbread men card is definitely on the opposite end of the design spectrum, for sure, but seriously a brilliant design too. I'm so happy to see you had some time for crafting, I love the inspiration you share!
    blessings to you my friend....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute, and a fabulous concept!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Michelle this is so cute! Love those gorgeous gingerbread men - they look so yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun and cute and it did make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so darn cute! I love it. :)

    ~ Ayana

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love love this fun card, Michelle! super cute and fun! fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Michelle! I LOVE this card and thank you so much for sending it to me! x

    ReplyDelete