Wednesday, December 22, 2010

More Christmas cards!

Yes, it's been a busy few days indeed! finishing off my cards to send to all my loved ones did take a few late nights:-) but it's done, at least what needed to be mailed;-)

Here's one of my faves! I love circle cards, and this is a really fun Christmas card, it fits in a 4x4 envelope:-) really quite small.. I used some chipboard and letter stickers as well as a snow flake die. The '&' is from a Valentines Hero Arts set.. I thought a stamped '&' would go best with this card.



I pop dotted one layer for added dimension ( the scalloped layer). all parts of the card were die cut using my Cuttlebug, so it was ready in next to no time at all... That's how cards should be, specially during these busy days:-)

Supplies list:

All paper by My Minds Eye
Sparkly Thickers by American Craft
Letter stickers by Basic Grey( these are so versatile!)
Stamps: Valentine sayings by Hero Arts
Snow fake die by Dienamics
The other dies are by Spellbinders
Pearls: Kaiser Kraft

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, I think it is a wonderful touch to pop up your middle circle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bright, shimmery, festive card, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and cute, love the circle shape! I wish you a very safe and happiest of this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I think the mixed-case letters makes it so quirky and fun!

    ReplyDelete