Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas with Kraft

It feels good getting back to my regular blogging routine:-) and since I have been quiet for so long, I thought I'd share two cards today.. Both with a stamped Kraft background.
And I had to use my little gingerbread baby again:-) Love him!



I used this simple PEACE.LOVE.JOY stamp and stamped a whole background, then die cut a frame and mounted my little gingerbread man that was stamped and inked with my Tea Dye ink. I decorated the little fella with some red Stickles and glossy accents (for the eyes).

.

I also tied some ribbon for added texture:-)

For the second card I used the same stamped background, and used some chipboard snowflakes from the My Minds Eye 'Colourful Christmas' collection as well as patterned paper and dressed it up.
I debated a while as to whether I wanted a sentiment on the card front, but then decided against it since the background was already a sentiment and it looked good as is:-)


And here's a closeup:-) You can see a little bit of Stickles on this card as well, I added it to the blue patterned paper for some extra sparkle..



Supplies:
All papers are from My Minds Eye.
And all stamps by my favourite Hero Arts.

Thanks for dropping by!!! hugs:-)

7 comments:

  1. Your cards are so beautiful on kraft Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to see some fun creativity from you again...these kraft based cards are just delightful! Love the background...such a great idea to use the repeated sentiment!
    blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute! Love these!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE them both!!!! LOve how you made the kraft backgrounds...PERFECT touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love 'em both, Michelle! Nice to see you playing again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These kraft cards are so gorgeous and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute ginger brad man card Michelle...love both card...hugs...

    ReplyDelete