Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Hi There:-)

I am already back at work after Christmas, talk about a small break! ha ha
So here I am blogging to lift my spirits and share more of my holiday cards with my lovely blogging friends:-)

My first card was made with some lovely embossed paper I received from sweet Isa (France), you may know her as Batraplume... I have been using all her die cuts and papers carefully so that I can maximize it's use:-)
( also apologizing about the twisted ribbon in the photograph, I was in such a hurry to photograph them before they were sent out, I didn't notice the upturned ribbon!)


The sentiment is from a Hero Arts Christmas stamp set:-)





This second card was a treat to make, I used my Cuttlebug and cut out this fluffy piece of felt to embellish this card:-) It's such a pretty accent... the fuzzy edge looks soo cool to me...






And here's a close up, I have added it with some dimensional adhesive to elevate that layer..





Supplies:

Stamps- all by Hero Arts
Papers- My Minds Eye
Die cutting machine- Cuttlebug
Dies- Spellbinders
Snowflake punch- Martha Stewart

Thanks for taking the time to drop by today:-)
Hugs to all!


9 comments:

  1. Love that felt layer!! Such a cute card all over really! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle! Hope you had a lovely Christmas with your family :)
    The felt die cut on your card is a clever idea! I like your white card with the snowflakes too, very wintery! I've used this embossing folder with snowflakes on a card too lately!
    Btw, if you need some more embossed papers and die cuts, send me your list with the colours and shapes you want!
    Hugs :)
    PS: I've sent you a card about 2 weeks ago but it will probably take longer than I thought to reach you... :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both, Michelle! And you're not alone. . .I will be back at work today too. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both your beautiful cards! There is something so striking about a white embossed background! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cards! The first is perfect for our snowy day here in North Carolina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, love that embossing folder on your first one and the second design is really darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Michelle, really captures winter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards, Michelle! I love mine, it arrived yesterday and it's so gorgeous, thanks so much for thinking of me!
    bless you...

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2 different card and 2 adorable card Love the second one with lovely colors and the first one with a soft color..dear I got your card many thanks soo cuute Cat and I sent you too...hope you get it soon...hugs

    ReplyDelete