Monday, May 3, 2010

Coffee anyone?

As promised I am posting the other projects I made for NSD today, I was so tired after the busy weekend I just had to take a breather before I posted anything else:-)

This card set was done using the Basic Greys Lime Rickey collection and also a random paper from Sugar Rush, the stamp sets are by Hero arts.

This is one of the most fun stamp sets I have come across, I love that you can make several different cards with one stamp set because there are so many images to choose from.

The images were stamped on patterned paper and cut out.The icing on the donuts were coloured with a white gel pen, and the little flowers on the cup was coloured in with Copics.




Hope you enjoyed the cards,

Also let me know what you got up to during NSD with the links to your gallery, would love to go check them out!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, I just received this set as a gift and the white gel pen frosting is genious!!! What true inspiration.

    ReplyDelete