Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lush cards

This is a set of cards was made using the Lush range paper by My Minds Eye.. They come up with such great collections don't you think? I used only two sheets of this collection, they are double sided so that means there are four patterns to choose from.

I used there different sized to make it interesting. I also broke out a pack of Prima flowers that I was finding a excuse to use.. I generally don't use flowers on my cards:-) guess I will have to start now!

All the sentiments are from the Hero arts 'Everyday Sayings' stamp set, if you are wondering which sentiment stamp sets to buy, this would be it. I love it!!





I used a little green yellow button on the flower and also added a cute cream scallop punched strip to enhance this simple design,

This one was pretty simple, I love these flowers stamps by Prima. So pretty when they are embossed,..


For this card I used the Martha Stewart Circle cutter, I used a piece of vellum behind it before I stuck on the flowers. A little glue dot holds it in place.
I added pearls to make it look a little bit more refined.


Supplies used,
My Minds Eye Lush Line paper
Everyday sayings sentiment stamp set
Prima Stamp set: Song bird
Prima Flowers (E line)
Pearls
Scallop sentiment border punch by Fiskars
White embossing powder
Versamark ink
Memento ink
Uniball signo white gel pen



No comments:

Post a Comment