Sunday, May 2, 2010

Santorini - Greece

This layout is all about using only card stock, its not easy I can tell you that! ha ha
Using a bit of stamping you could make this quite pretty and a fun layout to make. I chose this pretty cafe which I had tonnes to journal about.



The heading was all cut by hand, I used core'dinations card stock so that when I distress it, another colour shows through. In this case its blue..

I made the pretty pinwheel with blue card stock and a handmade card stock button., all journalling spots are stamped on card stock and cut out.









Hope you liked my layout! really tired after crafting this week:-)
Supplies used:
Hero arts Ledger Cling stamp
Basic grey mini 'very grateful' stamp (the little hearts that are stamped at the bottom of the round journalling spot)
Technique Tuesday 'Today' stamp and 'Everyday words'
Maya road ticket stamp
Kelly Panacci Damask stamp
Core'dinations card stock
Kraft Card stock
Martha Stewart Circle cutter
Black Bazzill cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment