Tuesday, May 4, 2010

One more NSD layout

Before I get into my post I have to say that I have no idea where that yellow tinge came into my paper.. This is from My Minds Eye and it isn't really this yellow.. hmmm

Anyways back to the post, this was done for a challenge at Two Peas, it was about creating a page with memorabilia,.. So I used this museum ticket I had from our trip to Greece. I tend to collect lots of bits and bobs from my travels even coasters from cafes!!! They add a great personal touch to layouts and makes it more interesting than just photos.

I used quite an eclectic mix of embellishments, some from Pink Paislee, some from Basic grey etc... I also used my trusty La Lettre stamp AGAIN!! cant seem to put it down! so versatile:-)





I added a bit of distressing under the photgraphs to add some colour and also to add a mystical smoky look, cool huh?




Supplies used:
My Minds Eye Life stories paper.
Pink Paislee rub ons and punch out die cuts- both from Bayberry cottage collections.
Broken China and Black soot distress ink by Ranger.
La Lettre stamp by Hero Arts.
White Chocolate Chip letters by Basic Grey.
Thanks for dropping by!!

2 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful eye for design. The images are perfectly placed and the background paper is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout and blog. Thanks for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete