Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sending you sunshine and laughter on your birthday

Here's a pretty card that I am super excited to share with you:-) Love love love this butterfly Digital stamps set by Hero Arts. . This is for the everything but the kitchen sink challenge, at http://www.ebtkschallenge.blogspot.com/ . It was to make a card incorporating an envelope into the design.


I made a small white envelope first and stamped the inside with my trusty script stamp. then I printed out my butterflies and coloured them, used Copics to colour in the little envelopes and added a little heart seal at the back of each one.



I also used my new Washi tape to adhere the little envelope to the card ( those stripy little strips), the top flap I used dimensional adhesive so that it sticks out of the card like a natural envelope would, however mine seems to be lost in the photograph!!


Supplies list:

Hero arts stamps: Flutterbies digi kit, La Lettre, Everyday Saying set
Flowers and pearl by Prima
Basic grey Kioshi Paper in orange and Kraft.
Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black and Desert sand
Washi Tape


Happy stamping everyone!!

13 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the butterflies delivering the envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is super sweet! I love the tiny envelopes! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, and great dimension. The envelope is so wonderful, its wonderful to hear that you made it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheerful indeed. Very nice and thanks for sharing. Happy Monday in May!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is truly gorgeous!! Love the little butterflies with their mail! :) The torn edges are a beautiful touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle. Your card is gorgeous. Love the butterflies "delivering" the messages. What a great idea. Also loving that Washi Tape. I have never seen or heard of it here. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Michelle, so creative and I am really loving you photo, so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and soft, those butterflies are so cute and used in a manner that I've never seen before! Very intuitive! Lovely colors and accents too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is totally gorgeous! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just amazing! I am so in love! Thanks for playing along with EbtKS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on being a Domestic Diva!! Well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card! I love how the butterflies carry their messages!

    ReplyDelete