Wednesday, May 12, 2010

'Happy Birthday' set of cards

Hi, I am here to share with you a pretty set of birthday cards I have been working on, my motivation behind this set was to use some Hero Arts Birthday stamp sets.
Now these stamp sets have a load of tiny birthday elements that are great for making small gift sets of cards. They are versatile and can be mixed and matched, but I kept it pretty much clean and simple:-)

I used my favourite paper from October Afternoons Fly a kite collection which I got two days ago for this.. Since the cards were only 4x4 I still have loads left over from that sheet!!





Here is a look at the individual cards, all of them have some decorative stitching :-)
I added a fun little party hat to make it more interesting:-)


The gifts on the bottom have been popped up to give the correct dimension of a stack of gifts..


Supplies list:
Hero Arts stamps sets- Birthday messages and Celebrate all
October afternoon paper collection- Fly a Kite Mini paper pad
Distress ink- Mustard and Tea dye
Memento ink- Tuxedo black and Rich Cocoa
Adhesive- Tombow mono adhesive runner, Scotch dimensional tape
Coloured with Copics

Hope you enjoyed this set, I sure enjoyed making them:-)
And if you have any comments or questions about these cards, I'd love to hear them!


7 comments:

  1. Wow, this set of cards is so bright and wonderful, perfect birthday cards. They would make anyone's special day even more special!
    blessings,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this set of birthday cards! Yellow is such a sunny cheerful color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so cute! love the pp you used and super cute simple designs!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO bright and FUN! I really LOVE those stacked gifts! Great dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun birthday card! Love the bright, bold colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fantastic set of cards! The bright and cheerful colors are perfect for birthdays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are Fabulous set of card,michelle! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete