Friday, April 30, 2010

NSD the best day of the year!!

Ok, just wanted to share with you whats been happening out there for NSD, I have just been on the Pink Paislee train ride and it was fab, they saved the best for the last! you need to check it out these, the best inspiration :-) still need to do one more stop to complete, I dont think the post is up yet..

So in the mean time I thought I should do a quick post on all the excitement!

Also check out the NSD sale at Two Peas in a Bucket.. I got some mean deals on rub ons plus just purchased the new Basic Grey as it hit this store! cant wait till the stuff gets delivered. They are also planning challenges and giveaways for this whole weekend starting today, so don't forget to check back from time to time..

That's it for now, and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment