Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Finally arrived!

Stalking the mail man the whole of last week paid off, my Memento inks my very first rubber stamps and the Martha Stewart cutting thingy arrived! No more cutting circles by hand my friends:-)


I decided to try out my Copics FINALLY and got cracking with my new stamps by Penny Black. This is the first one i tried out,.. as you can see it takes practice ( this one is a bit patchy) I had to do a new one for the card, I also changed the colours up a bit too.



This card is for entering the Posh Designs Scrapbook store challenge.. I really love their sketches, so much room to play around.. you should head over there and check it out :-)


Don't you think this little chicks colouring is better? hmmm....


Supplies:
Martha Stewart Circle cutter
Penny Black stamp
Memento black ink
Hero Arts sentiment
Paper, Brads and Ribbon from my stash


Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Stamping!!

6 comments:

  1. That is adorable! Lovely coloring! THanks for your kind words when you dropped by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your card!!! The little birdie is so cute! Great coloring too. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable card! Fab take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us over @ PDSS!
    Nini xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle! Thanks for visiting my blog. I use copics E000, E00, E02 & E21 for skin tones. Hope that helps.

    This chicky card is super cute!

    Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute card! I love the little bird stamp!!! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card & love your cute blog!! I found you from the giant paper crafters blog hop! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete