Saturday, April 17, 2010

Shopping!!!

Just got my first really cool camera from my darling husband on my way back from our trip cant wait to photograph some cards to try it out!, it was a very fruitful shopping spree in Bangkok as far as scrap booking was concerned.. Loving everything i bought!


Will share with you all the goodies soon!! I was in Copic heaven:-) anyone going to Thailand and need shop details let me know, would be happy to share..
and while we are on the topic of shopping, need to share with you a few places i shop at on Etsy that have fabulous deals.. specially if you love Hero arts stamps:-) they have a fab selection and they update regularly and you should check back from time to time.


this is the list: ( all shops are at www.etsy.com)

nahanibluette - fabulous stamps and a super helpful cool seller.
embellishyourpage - good deals on border punches.
littlehappythings1 - Japanese masking tape (haven't bought stuff yet, but super cool shop)


So drop in and check it out, its always good to spread the news if you find good deals:-) so let me know if you too find cool places to shop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment