Saturday, April 17, 2010

Welcome baby girl

Yet another circle card, cut it all by hand while wondering where on earth is my Martha Stewart Circle cutter that i ordered from Two Peas.. Mail takes forever to reach this side of the world!

So I started off with the rub ons, I absolutely love the castle. This set comes with two castles, I used the bigger one. The rest of the card I designed as I went along.

As you can see, I cant put down my trusty gel pen:-)




Almost all supplies used were on sale at Two Peas, the paper I used is by Fancy pants (Dancing girl line) which was perfect for a baby girl card as it had this subtle bow print:-) They are double sided paper so really good value for money too.
Supplies used:
Maya road Rub ons ( Castle, butterflies)
Versamark Ink
White embossing powder
White gel pen
Fancy Pants Paper
Pink grosgrain ribbon
Hero Arts stamp set, 'Adorable baby girl'.
Happy stamping!

1 comment: