Friday, April 9, 2010

Water Baby :-)

I did yet another dogie layout!! he he, well i thought since i am all geared up doing layouts, might as well scrap most of these old dog pics:-) I promise the next time i do a layout it will have nothing to do with my dogs!

I spotted a new challenge when i was doing my morning round of checking blogs, this one is for 'poshscrapbookstore.blogspot.com'. This is what i did all morning after doing my laundry :-) After all i wont be anywhere near my craft desk for a whole week since i will be out holidaying !!! whoo hoo

Let me give you the story behind the pictures,


So this is 'little sprout' all grown up:-) He likes to play with the garden hose each morning when our driver washes the car. He has so much fun! running everywhere getting all wet and muddy..







I thought i would give you a close up of the journalling spots.. (Jillibean Soup, Kraft/ orange circles)





Hope you enjoyed!!

Supplies list:
Paper is by Pink Paislee (free products I got with my last Two Peas order)
Rub ons are by Bo Bunny
Journalling sprouts by Jillibean Soup

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable LO! Thanks for playing along with us over @ Posh Designs! ~ Nini xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great LO! your dog is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete