Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New stash of supplies from Two Peas

I love looking at hauls that people post on their blogs!! its like looking at a candy shop and drooling over the cool merchandise!! So i wanted to share a few of my treasures that came by post too..

Anyways, love the load of stamps i got!! I bought a few Hero Arts and Prima.
I needed some more birthday sentiments since i was getting a bit bored with what i had already, I thought i would get some from Hero Arts. however as you can see, it didn't really end there, went ahead and bought a few more stamps that i had my eye on.
The Prima stamps i bought were from their new collection. Needed to get the small stamps before they sold out! I loved the one with the postage stamp and the postmark seal on it, so i had to have them.
Planning to make a really cool card with the Prima musical notes stamp, going to use the little bird from the same set as well. So that's a little sneak peek as to what you could expect in the future;-) ..
Also got a few loose sheets of paper from My Minds Eye Lush collection, and some Prima paper that i thought would go well with a 'Paris' themed stamp i ordered, I have to play the waiting game and stalk the postman!!.
Got a few loose sheets of June Bug paper by Basic Grey and a Mini paper pad that i used with my 'its your special day' card i just posted.
Thanks for Looking:-)
And i love reading your comments, so please feel free to leave one!

2 comments:

  1. hi Michelle, It's me, iring, from twopeas. I love looking at other peoples hauls too! It's like show and tell from grade school (do they do that in Sri Lanka?). Anyway, I get a little shopping pleasure seeing what you got and I didn't spend any money (this time!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha how funny, I seem to love the haul videos and pics more than the actual gallery pics:-) I had to wait for ages for those stuff to arrive, shiping takes at least 2 and a half weeks to Sri Lanka, not to mention there isn't a single scrapbooking store here!! I Envy you:-)

    And also i have no clue about the show and tell.. I still dont have kids of my own to know:-)Just got married a couple of months ago.

    ReplyDelete