Friday, April 23, 2010

High heels

I love this stamp set!! As I mentioned in my previous post I had planned to make a card for my friend Hash for her birthday with this set, she is such a party animal she will love this.

I love this particular shoe because of the little ribbon bow which I thought was precious:-)

I used my Copics here again, if you don't have Copics, water colour pencils would work fine.. but I must say the Copics are just a dream to colour with! I spent all evening filling the Copic colour chart with all the colours I have (not too many), so that its easy reference and ordering in future would be a breeze too cos i could easily fill in missing colours.

So without boring you to death, here's the card!!!... I plan to do another one with the same stamp set later tonight, since I love it soo much! will post it later.





Here's a better view of all the detail.. The sentiment had an exclamation mark at the end and I didn't like it much, so I wiped that inked part off before I stamped..



Hope you liked this card, I loved making it, the bright colour of the shoe is just plain fabulous, wouldn't it be great to own a shoe in that colour! Fuchsia shoe.. mmmm I could only dream..

Supplies used were:

Hero arts High heels clear stamp set
Tuxedo black ink by Memento
The papers are some free paper I got from Two Peas, generally I don't get this type of paper patterns.
They were KI memories glitter paper in: Petal pop brilliant and Girly girl stripe.


Happy stamping!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the shoes! Nice cards, love the colouring :)

    ReplyDelete