Saturday, April 17, 2010

New stamp sets and more.


Ok, this is one of the first pics with my camera!! It could be better:-( need to practice)
Anyways......
These are a bunch of stuff i bought from Two peas, Etsy and from my trip, didn't include everything though.. just a few:-)
These stamps are from Etsy. Papers are the Letterbox collection by American Crafts. Two peas had a sale of 50% off so i got them. The Kraft paper is from My minds eye Life stories collection, its a bit old but i still love it, bought it before it sold out.
The Copics are the originals and not the sketch, since i am a fashion designer i could use these for my sketches..
Cant wait to use them on my stamped projects:-)
I also bought the Farm fresh papers by October Afternoon to use with mu Hero arts Kitchen stamp set.
I got some Embossing powers in gold, lilac and baby pink by Stampin stuff. I only have white and the clear apart from these so i cant wait to try it out!
Thats the lot that i would be using in my future projects... and if you are wondering what my favourits are......
Its the shoe stamp set! cant wait to do a card for my friend:-)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you got some fantastic goodies here...love all the Hero Arts stamps and papers!

    ReplyDelete